Winter is here and we have a few ways to keep your hair and skin looking its best by adding these 5 tips in your daily beauty routine.
- Switch to dry shampoo – Use a dry shampoo to absorb all the troublesome grease and oils in your scalp. They come in powder and spray form. Part your hair into sections and keep the spray six inches away from your hair. Wait a couple of minute and then brush out. Your hair will regain its volume and it will be a little fresher between washes.
- Always protect your hair when using heat – Use a heat protectant whenever you use a heated appliance on your hair. It will help to reduce friction as the plates pass over your hair. It will also protect your hair against heat damage.
- Use a quality skin cleanser – To maintain your skin’s appearance, use a cleanser that is made for your skin type. Avoid anything that leaves your skin feeling tight and dry like bar soap.
- Use a quality moisturizer – Don’t shop by price, shop by ingredients. Look out for fragrance-free and oil-free options.
- Drink hot lemon water in the morning – Studies have shown that vitamin C component helps to reduce blemishes and the appearance of wrinkles. Lemon water can also help keep your skin clear by helping to remove some of the impurities in your system.
Here is a bonus tip – save shaving for last in the shower. This will allow the warm water some time to soften your skin and hairs so shaving will be smooth and easy. With these 5 beauty tips, you will easily look your best every day of the week.
Contact Levell’s Salon, your Full Service Salon serving women, men and children located in Marietta, GA. We specialize in hair coloring, precision cutting, hair weaving, braiding, and barber services. We also provide services to meet your beauty needs such as eyelashes, eyebrows and our Juvéderm dermal filler procedure which is administered by Dr. Sherri Barton, an experienced Board Certified Physician. Come be a part of Levell’s Salon of Experience. We provide you with all that you need to look your very best!